Friday, February 1, 2008

Animales


WOW! puppies, and kitties, and worms oh my! My auntie Marisa let me come visit her puppy Ajax-- he's a crazy man-- we were both running around barking at each other and giggling til my tummy hurt. Thanks Auntie M!

Daddy, when will I be big enough to have my own puppy? I will bathe him, and feed him, and do EVERYTHING (ok, maybe not pick up the poo-poo...) but really, I'll do EVERYTHING!

I love my canine (well animals in general) friends!

Hhhhmmm... wonder who I got that love from?? Wonder if we'll save any "wild" animals like G-ma Reed did? Can't wait til its warmer-- although that didn't stop us last week... I LOVE THE ZOO! And we're even getting a new safari zoo place this spring-- Check it out! and its right down the street from MY HOUSE! I wanna do this!

No comments: